Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 67

Thread: Final word

  1. #31
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Talking

    i ain't kiddin
    leftlogosm Thank you for your comments. They are on their way to Jerry.


  2. #32
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    summergirl -vs- 2cute on springer
    righttvani

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Jen!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok ..the girls all have to wear weaves, huge gold hoop earrings, and platform shoes...the guys have to wear tight white jeans, silk button down shirts(unbuttoned to their navels) and mullets.. Im giddy

  4. #34
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GOsh, I need to get back to work!!!!!

  5. #35
    Inactive Member ~*Summergirl*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no Sam they know who they are I don't need to mention names enough people have gotten hurt and I'm tired of being blamed for it.....as for how long I've been here I use to come here 5yrs ago in the porch

  6. #36
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nevermind..I just found out who she is..and she is who you are thinking of heidi..and she needs to take her story and tell it somewhere else...quite possibly...where people give a fuck...? *S

    you are posting to start shit..not to stay out of bullshit or a fight...go away..thanks biggrin

  7. #37
    Inactive Member ~*Summergirl*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2 Cute: you know only one side of the story however, I am entitled to speak my thoughts and feelings here don't like it don't read it

  8. #38
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yes you are...and so am I..your intentions are not good..that is my opinion..you have no friends here, and you attack someone who posts on this board on a regular basis..so sit back, and watch my opinions fly now..thats not a one sided story..thats what you just did..you are here to stir shit...just pointing that out *waves..with one finger* you aren't sick of fighting...or you wouldnt be here starting more...

  9. #39
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, SUmmergirl, here is your quote, "the people who read this will know who I"m talking about", and I am one of the ones reading it, and I don't have a clue. THerefore you are wrong, so how can we trust anything you write here?

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    tell me who she is...dammit

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •